– allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and
control of highways and seaports.
– allows the government to seize and control the communication
– allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas,
petroleum, fuels and minerals.
– allows the government to seize all means of transportation,
including personal cars, trucks or vehicles of any kind and total
control over all highways, seaports, and waterways.
– allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.
– allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades
under government supervision.
– allows the government to take over all health, education and
– designates the Postmaster General to operate a national
registration of all persons.
– allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft,
including commercial aircraft.
– allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities,
build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned,
and establish new locations for populations.
– allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and
public storage facilities.
– specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning
and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in
times of increased international tensions and economic or financial
allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to
establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution,
of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in
U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It
also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the
President, Congress cannot review the action for six months. The
Federal Emergency Management Agency has broad powers in every aspect
of the nation. General Frank Salzedo, chief of FEMA’s Civil Security
Division stated in a 1983 conference that he saw FEMA’s role as a
“new frontier in the protection of individual and governmental
leaders from assassination, and of civil and military installations
from sabotage and/or attack, as well as prevention of dissident groups
from gaining access to U.S. opinion, or a global audience in times of
crisis.” FEMA’s powers were consolidated by President Carter to
– grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans
set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to
establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to
operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist
– assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and
agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a
fifteen year period.
– created the Federal Emergency Management Agency to interface with
the Department of Defense for civil defense planning and funding. An
“emergency czar” was appointed. FEMA has only spent about 6
percent of its budget on national emergencies. The bulk of their
funding has been used for the construction of secret underground
facilities to assure continuity of government in case of a major
emergency, foreign or domestic.
– appointed the National Security Council as the principal body that
should consider emergency powers. This allows the government to
increase domestic intelligence and surveillance of U.S. citizens and
would restrict the freedom of movement within the United States and
grant the government the right to isolate large groups of civilians.
The National Guard could be federalized to seal all borders and take
control of U.S. air space and all ports of entry.
ORDER 12919 – Collects EOs 10995, 10997, 10998, 10999, 11000,
11001, 11002, 11003, 11004, 11005 and 11051 together into one new
Security Act of 1947 – allows for the strategic relocation of industries, services,
government and other essential economic activities, and to rationalize
the requirements for manpower, resources and production facilities.
Defense Production Act
– gives the President sweeping powers over all aspects of the
of August 29, 1916
– authorizes the Secretary of the Army, in time of war, to take
possession of any transportation system for transporting troops,
material, or any other purpose related to the emergency.
Emergency Economic Powers Act – enables the President to seize the
property of a foreign country or national. These powers were
transferred to FEMA in a sweeping consolidation in 1979.
As more and more Patriots become leaders in
their communities, some will become targets for
assassination through either Predator
Drone strikes or Kill / Capture Teams, especially
those who are fully aware of all that is going on geopolitically and
are standing up against it. Do not be deceived – this is not for
Islamic militants hiding out in caves, it is for the American
With State Nullification and State
Succession being openly discussed by many people who are either
standing for office this November, or are supporting independent
candidates, many of us are watching warily for signs of an October
Surprise in the form of either another illegal War
of Trade, a False
Flag Terrorism Event, or even, the fall of the
Republic before the November elections even take place and the
declaration of Martial Law.
As the Alternative Intelligence Community
chatter gets louder concerning impending Martial Law, and sources are
noting the mobilisation of the 82nd
Airborne Division, Marshals being called for inter-state
training exercises under suspicious circumstances,
and various other signs that suggest the imminent
declaration of Martial Law, we have decided to put
the Martial Law risk to Severe.